Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tactical Network Solutions' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tactical Network Solutions' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tactical Network Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Tactical Network Solutions' web site are provided "as is". Tactical Network Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tactical Network Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tactical Network Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tactical Network Solutions' Internet site, even if Tactical Network Solutions or a Tactical Network Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tactical Network Solutions' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tactical Network Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tactical Network Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tactical Network Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tactical Network Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tactical Network Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Tactical Network Solutions' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Tactical Network Solutions cooperates with government and law enforcement officials, as well as private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes in order to protect the property and rights of Tactical Network Solutions or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be or pose a risk of being any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.