As a dev on our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of real-world, mission-critical programs developing specialized cyber tools. We are looking for experienced developers who can take projects from concept to completion in a dynamic environment. You will leverage your knowledge of user-space systems programming, kernel-space development, networking and other OS internals. Experience in reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, and exploitation productization is helpful, but not required.
- 3+ years of software development experience C/C++
- 3+ years of software development experience Python
- 3+ years of systems-level development experience with operating systems internals
- Experience with encryption and network programming
- Experience with debuggers (e.g. WinDBG, lldb, gdb)
- Experience with writing kernel modules/drivers.
- Experience with R/E tools (e.g. IDAPro, Ghidra, Binary Ninja, Radare2, etc.)
- Experience in writing software in Assembly language (Intel-32/Intel-64, MIPS, ARM)
- Agile development (i.e. gathering requirements, design, implementation, and testing)
3+ years experience