Firmware Evaluation Services for Risk Mitigation
- Are you concerned about delivering secure IoT devices, but fear your products could easily be hacked, leading to substantial fines from the Federal Trade Commission?
- If you're the lead engineer at an automobile manufacturer or OEM, do you worry about having your products hacked and seeing them on the evening news?
- Does your Fortune 500 company produce IoT products they want to keep out of a class action lawsuit, shareholder revolt, or tarnished brand resulting from a cyber attack?
- Are you working for a medical device manufacturer that's still considering how to protect devices from cyber attacks before someone dies and the Food & Drug Administration compels them to take action?
- Are you stressed about meeting project requirements and deadlines at a government, intelligence agency, or military unit that needs to expand its offensive cyber capabilities rapidly, yet under budget?
You're not alone.
We Think Like Hackers to Secure Your IoT Devices Before Production
Since 2007, companies and governments around the world have come to Tactical Network Solutions (TNS) to make their company, devices and intellectual property more secure - and dramatically mitigate their risks. They rely on our firmware evaluations to pinpoint exploitable weaknesses in devices the same way the bad guys do, only we do it better, faster and smarter. Most importantly we do it for them, not against them.
Clients are excited to leverage our automated firmware evaluations and consulting performed with the proprietary Centrifuge IoT Security Platform. The evals are completed with NO access to source code on images containing a Linux-based root filesystem compiled for either MIPS, ARM, or X86. We also support QNX (a real-time operating system) and Docker containers.
TNS evaluations have revealed thousands of hidden attack vectors including erroneously placed private crypto keys, insecure binaries with highly vulnerable function calls and other rampant security holes on embedded firmware.
Companies also take our hands-on training to protect their in-house devices and government agencies hire us to develop highly specialized, custom tools.
Our growing community of clients includes firmware developers, underwriters, law firms, governments and intelligence agencies worldwide who share a common goal: to discover hidden attack vectors in IoT and connected devices.
Centrifuge code analysis drill down
Don't ignore security concerns about your embedded firmware images. Contact us today to discuss your customized firmware evaluation.